(Fischer: Windsor, CT) -- The MMS NICKELSCOPE, from Fischer Technology, a manufacturer of coating thickness measurement and materials testing instrumentation, is a multimeasurement system that uses the Hall Effect test method for nondestructive coating thickness measurement of electroplated nickel coatings on electrically nonconductive or nonferrous substrates as well as nonferrous metal coatings on steel.
The NICKELSCOPE is also ideal for measuring thick nonferrous coatings. It features:
• Up to 50 application memories
• 20,000 measurements in up to 2000 groups (blocks)
• Large, easy-to-see flat screen LCD display
• Full statistic and graphic evaluation capabilities
• Fischer DataCenter software, which expands the functionality of the unit for convenient transfer, evaluation, and printing of measurement data to personalized inspection reports
• Conformity to DIN EN ISO 2178