(Zontec: Cincinnati) -- Zontec Inc. a global developer of SPC software solutions, has released an update to its Synergy 1000 for its customers worldwide. “We believe that when companies begin using SPC software, they should be able to enjoy SPC in real time and enable their operators to receive immediate feedback about their machines,” says Zontec president Warren Ha. “That is why we built the Synergy 1000. We are leading the industry by providing superior functionality to such companies to enable them to enjoy many of the features of an enterprise product.” Zontec is consistently releasing new capabilities for its product line so that users at all levels can increase productivity, reduce product defects, boost production rates, and generate new business.
“I think that the ability to email all reports and charts will save time and be valuable for quickly disseminating information,” says Brian Brook, vice president of operations for Domestic Fastener & Forge Inc. “The additional details provided in the automatic email notifications will also provide further information when out-of-control or out-of-specifications conditions occur.”
Here is a brief highlight of some of the new features:
• A “send to email” command for all reports and charts
• Capability to add input IDs and notes from the control chart
• Automatic scaling of Y axis on run charts, based on specification limits or data values
• Direct importing of .TXT or .CSV files in data tables
• Box and whisker chart generated for each observation within a data table
• On-screen numeric key pad option for data input
For more information, visit the Zontec website.