(SAE: Warrendale, PA) -- Companies seeking automotive engineering professionals will be able to meet with prospective candidates at the SAE 2012 World Congress Career Fair in Detroit.
The Career Fair will be held April 24-25 at Cobo Center Lobby from 10 a.m.–6 p.m. EDT at the SAE World Congress in Detroit.
The SAE World Congress is the industry’s premier conference for mobility engineers, offering the latest in cutting edge engineering technology. It also offers a chance for job seekers to network with an array of potential employers from around the world. In addition to meeting with potential employers, job seekers can participate in a number of helpful networking activities: attend a Career Development Session for career skills, attend a free Resume Clinic where mobility industry experts will critique resumes, post resumes online, and browse open positions—both on site and online.
For companies, the event presents an opportunity to find talented job seekers that can fulfill a company’s unique project needs. The diversity of the World Congress will mean that job seekers will come from an array of backgrounds in regard to technological skill sets and experience.
Participating employers include:
• Alpine Electronics of America
• AVL North America
• B/E Aerospace Inc.
• Behr America Inc.
• Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
• BorgWarner Inc.
• CalsonicKansei North America Inc.
• CODA Automotive
• Continental Automotive Systems
• d.Diversified Services
• Delta Staffing
• Detroit Diesel Corporation
• Eicher Engineering Solutions Inc.
• ESG Automotive Inc.
• Garmin International
• Grupo Antolin North America
• Hella Corporate Center USA
• Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas Inc.
• Hyundai America Technical Center Inc. (HATCI)
• John Deere
• KPIT Infosystems Inc.
• LG Chem Power
• LHP Software
• Lubrizol Corp.
• Magna International
• Magneti Marelli
• MAHLE Industries Inc.
• MBtech North America
• Nexteer Automotive
• Nissan North America Inc.
• Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America
• Pratt & Miller Engineering
• Ricardo Inc.
• Robert Bosch LLC
• Satyam-Venture Engineering Services PVT Ltd.
• Schaeffler Group, USA
• SLW Automotive Inc.
• Southwest Research Institute
• SPX Service Solutions
• Technology Service Partners Inc., A CSC Company
• Toyota Boshoku America
• Transonic Combustion
• TTi Global (Technical Training Inc.)
• University of Michigan-Dearborn College of Engineering & Computer Science
• US Navy (on April 24th only)
• Volkswagen Group of America, Chattanooga Operations LLC
SAE also is holding a career development session on Wed., April 25, at 1 p.m. EDT, in Cobo Center room D3-20.
Open positions from additional companies will be posted at the Career Fair. The Career Fair also will offer a resume critique clinic on Wed., April 25, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. EDT.
For more information on career opportunities in the mobility industry, visit the SAE Career Center online at www.sae.org/careers.