(FDANews: Falls Church, VA) -- The federal government has just updated and compiled the new nine-volume Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) set for 2011 with all the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rules for drugs, devices, and biologics updated through April 1, 2011.
The new nine volumes of Title 21 CFR for 2011 are not published in order, but order your set today from FDANews, and you’ll receive each volume within days of its release.
Now you can update your library with the latest additions and revisions to the CFR governing food and drugs used in humans and animals, biologics, cosmetics, medical devices, radiological health, and controlled substances:
• Parts 1–99 (FDA, General)
• Parts 100–169 (FDA, Food for Human Consumption)
• Parts 170–199 (FDA, Food for Human Consumption)
• Parts 200–299 (FDA, Drugs: General)
• Parts 300–499 (FDA, Drugs for Human Use)
• Parts 500–599 (FDA, Animal Drugs, Feeds and Related Products)
• Parts 600–799 (FDA, Biologics; Cosmetics)
• Parts 800–1299 (FDA, Medical Devices)
• Parts 1300–End (DEA and Office of National Drug Control Policy)
Convenience. Order online and you’ll receive an immediate confirmation by e-mail.
Confidence. Once you place your order, you can rest assured you’ll receive the latest CFR you need—without delay—as soon as it is publicly available.
Priority service. Your CFR will be shipped from the FDA’s warehouse the day it arrives.
Help line. Not sure which CFR you need? Call toll free (888) 838-5578 for assistance.
Your purchase is 100-percent guaranteed. If for any reason you decide the set is not for you, simply return the undamaged hard copy within 30 days of purchase, and you’ll receive a full refund (less shipping/handling).
Mention priority code 11331 when ordering.
1. Order online
2. Call toll free (888) 838–5578 (inside the United States) or (703) 538–7600 and use your American Express, Visa, or MasterCard
3. Fax your purchase order to (703) 538–7676