(MasterControl: Salt Lake City) -- MasterControl has announced two two-day workshops for corrective and preventive action (CAPA) and audit management training. The CAPA workshop will be held June 14–15, 2012, and the audit management workshop will be held June 16-17, 2012. Both events will be in Boston. You’ll learn from quality management system lead auditors and quality experts who provide hands-on instruction and workplace-relevant examples that will help you develop skills to understand and solve even complex CAPA and auditing challenges.
An efficient CAPA system can increase an organization’s compliance and profitability significantly. Learn how to:
• Avoid “death by CAPA”
• Identify and prioritize events based on risk
• Implement processes that pass global regulatory standards
• Develop a solid method for investigating problems
• Verifying and validate corrective actions that work
Few organizations have the luxury of hiring well-seasoned professional auditors. Learn how to:
• Understand audit standards and techniques
• Interpret and read a variety of reports
• Think objectively and judge with adherence to standards
• Take outstanding notes and write well-documented findings
The $995 registration fee per attendee includes the two-day workshop, all course materials, plus a continental breakfast and lunch each day. Generous group discounts are also available.