(Fluke: Everett, WA) -- Fluke Corp. introduces the Fluke 320 Series True-rms Clamp Meters, a complete line of tools engineered to produce noise-free, reliable measurements in the toughest environments. Designed to be long-lasting and easy to use, the Fluke 323, 324, and 325 clamp meters are ideal for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R, and light-industrial electrical applications.
The Fluke 320 Series features:
• Slim, ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use
• Large, easy-to-read display
• CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings
• True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurement of nonlinear signals
• DC current, frequency, and resistance up to 40 kilohms for motor testing
The 324 and 325 models offer a backlighted display for easy viewing in any setting, contact temperature readings from 10°C to 400°C (14°F to 752°F) and capacitance measurements from 100 to 1,000 microfarad. The 325 model also offers DC current measurements up to 400 A, frequency measurements from 5 to 500 Hz, and min/max function.
The Fluke 320 Series True-rms Clamp Meters are available now. The U.S. list prices are $115.95 for the 323, $149.95 for the 324 model, and $209.95 for the 325. All models include test leads, soft case, and users manual. For more information, visit www.fluke.com/320Series.