- Videos / Webinars
- Events Calendar
With benchmark data from a recent LNS Research survey taken by over 500 executives, the Global State of EQMS eBook highlights best practices and strategies for enabling the holistic management of quality.
In the webcast "The Global State of EQMS Software" president and principal analyst of LNS Research, Matthew Littlefield, will present the key research findings from a yearlong benchmark study of over 500 global quality executives. These findings will highlight how market leaders are using EQMS to both ensure compliance and make operational improvements. Specific results and recommendations will include strategies for:
• Aligning quality objectives with operations and the CFO
• Ensuring the right leadership and change management capabilities are in place for a global EQMS deployment
• Harmonizing processes such as CAPA or audit management globally
• Improving OEE, new product introductions, on time deliveries, and cost of quality with specific EQMS capabilities
• Extending EQMS globally to improve supplier quality management
• Effectively leveraging emerging technologies like analytics, mobility, and the cloud
Attendees will also have the opportunity to ask questions in a live interactive session at the conclusion of the webcast as well as receive a copy of an exclusive companion eBook.
To sign-up for the broadcast use the registration form below.
REGISTRATION (If you do not see a registration form below, please contact us using our contact form)