Second in a series of lessons on Minitab Quality Companion.
Starting a project in Quality Companion
Adding team members
Overview of CMTC consulting services.
Our unique organization provides manufacturing and distribution consulting services which improve California’s industrial base and our state’s economic vitality. CMTC’s organizational culture of “hands-on consulting” delivered by an exceptionally experienced team with proven capabilities provides unique client value.
Mitutoyo CRYSTA-PLUS M
In this episode of Technorazzi, Eric Tingle of Mitutoyo demonstrates the capabilities of Mitutoyo's CRYSTA-PLUS CMM.
CRYSTA-PLUS M is a high-performance manual 3-D coordinate measuring instrument. CRYSTA-PLUS M comes into its own wherever constantly changing measuring tasks, many different types of workpiece and random sampling is the order of the day.
This is Part 1 of our series on hazardous substance process management.
In this episode we cover:
* The problem of e-waste shipped overseas
* ROHS-type legislation in the United States
* Dumping non-ROHS compliant electronics in the United States
* Difficulties of meeting ROHS-type legislation
* How a new specification IECQ HSPM QC 080000 can help companies meet the requirements of ROHS and other hazardous substance legislation.
Mike Micklewright visits Norfield Industries in Chico, California.
In this third episode of the series, Dan Bird of Norfield shows Micklewright how Norfield reduced setup time for CNC machines by 90 percent.
Key elements of CNC setup reduction.
* Electronic data transfer of presetter data
* Multistage fixturing for the CNC
We'd like to thank Norfield Industries for taking the time meet with us.
In this episode, Craig Howell, owner and president of CPM Labs, gives a brief overview of an optical comparator
* How it works
* Major diameter measurement of a screw
* Diameter measurement of a ball bearing
* Angle measurement
* Adjusting for skew
SEND US YOUR SUGGESTIONS! Is there a tool or topic that you would like to see Craig cover? Send us your suggestion by clicking the CONTACT link in the upper right corner of this page.
Sign In to get started!