This is Part 2 of our series on hazardous substance process management.
In this episode we cover:
* Taiwan's electronics industry as the birth of Hazardous Substance Process Management
* Why Taiwan saw QC 080000 as a means to ease ROHS compliance
* The passing of ROHS-type legislation in California
* How audits from registrars such as Intertek strengthen ROHS compliance
In this episode, Craig Howell, owner and president of CPM Labs, shows us how to use and care for a torque wrench.
* How to use them
* How they work
* How to care for them
* Also shown: torque transducers and torque display
SEND US YOUR SUGGESTIONS! Is there a tool or topic that you would like to see Craig cover? Send us your suggestion by clicking the CONTACT link in the upper right corner of this page.
Overview of PDXpert PLM Software
Describes the purpose and financial benefits of a product lifecycle management system.
Overview of Minitab Quality Companion
Minitab Statistical Software helps you analyze your data. Quality Companion helps you with everything else. It’s an all-in-one application with the tools you need to organize, execute, customize and track your Six Sigma and process improvement projects.
An Advanced Beginner's Course
Presented by Bill Tandler, founder and president of Multi Metrics Inc.
Produced by Quality Digest and Musselman Pictures at the 2008 CMSC in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Episode 3 Content
* Features and Feature Components
* Detail looks at Geometry Control Tools for Size, Form, Orientation and Location
* Feature Control Frame types: Compound versus Composite.
Sign In to get started!